• F R I D A Y • F E A T U R E • @rklunzinger : “Growing up I was always very active. In college I was introduced to running and came to love it. After having my first two children I was able to make the time to take care of myself. Once I had my twins and my son was diagnosed with autism, I no longer made myself a priority. The stress and anxiety were overwhelming. I would try different methods to lose weight but found myself losing and gaining the same few pounds over and over. I avoided social situations and would try to cover up with baggie clothes and layers. I can’t count how many times I cried, wishing that I could get back to the person I used to be. I decided to go ALL IN because I was sick of feeling this way. I started the program the week of the Fourth of July. I lost the weight, but I gained so much more. Along with developing healthy eating and exercise habits, I have more self-confidence, and my family has a happier wife and mother. It feels so good to have a sense of control over my life. During the program I signed up for and ran my first race since having my twins. It was an amazing accomplishment and a full circle moment for me. The accountability was the game changer that made all the difference. Sometimes you need someone to believe in you before you can believe in yourself. That is what my coach @marcy_eliassen did for me. I am thankful for her encouragement and support. One thing she taught me is to make life about experiences and people, everything else is secondary. I am so grateful for this program; it truly changed my life.” #linkinbio
Let’s flip last week’s table top upside down for Tricep Dips and a Reverse Plank hold in this week’s “At Home Fitness with @fayeallin ”✨ Use a common household chair. Make sure your hands are positioned safely towards the center so the chair does not flip or wobble. Press your feet into the floor. Keep your hips lifted, glutes engaged and shoulders down as you bend your elbows. Press your palms down into the chair to straighten your arms back up to the starting position. This completes one rep! 💪🔥 Keep a slight bend in your elbows in the starting position to protect your elbow joints. Aim for 10 to 20 reps per set and 3 to 4 sets depending on your fitness and comfort level. Extend your legs out to a Reverse Plank. Press your heels into the floor, flex your feet, straighten your legs. Lift your hips, chest and drop your shoulders. You can play with lifting one leg at a time or keep both feet planted firmly into the floor. Try to hold for 30 seconds for 3 to 4 sets. You will feel so open, strong and grounded after completing your Tricep Dips and Reverse Plank!
A common misconception people often tell themselves is, "I am not a runner.” At All IN, we believe that if you get out there and run, you are a runner. Doesn’t matter if it’s 3 minutes, 60 minutes, a half-mile or 12 miles - you are a runner! And whether you’re just beginning or are looking to incorporate more running into your routine, here are some tips we give to our clients! - Getting started can be the hardest part. Begin slowly & listen to your body. Start by running for 1 minute, walking for 5 minutes. Gradually increase your running intervals as you feel comfortable. Set small, achievable goals. You'll be surprised at how fast you improve! - Build a motivating playlist. Get lost in the music and enjoy yourself! When you make running a pleasant, uplifting experience, you will be inclined to get at it more often. - Find a workout buddy. We can say firsthand that accountability works. Share your goals and intentions— then hold each other to them! - Let yourself recover. A recovery day is an important part of the routine. You will come back stronger than ever! - If you really want it, you will find a way. If you don’t, you will find an excuse. YOU are a runner. Now let's do this ✨🙌
• F R I D A Y • F E A T U R E • @kristansteinbron : “My journey began when my son told me to watch #RHOBH because @teddimellencamp reminded him of when I was full of life and wanted to save the world! My background originally started out as a nephrology nurse which ended up morphing into me owning and running my own business. I became a certified kickboxing instructor & sports nutritionist & successfully ran a small business in my small Iowa community for 13 years. Without details, I had to close my business; I was devastated. I did not realize how much my own self worth had to do not with WHO I was but WHAT I did for a living. I put on 40 pounds over the course of a few years. I became very isolated & increasingly private. I had given my power away! I had just turned 50 in April & saw Teddi was talking about the All IN program; the lightbulb went off! I can’t waste any more time— my son’s comment haunted me! What example was I setting for my children when things don’t go our way? I followed the program, took the advice and encouragement from my “Team Teddi “ coaches and started working out for the first time in years! In all my adult life I have NEVER been healthier, happier, stronger, or more focused! That’s right at the age of 50 I am in the best shape of my life. I have taken back my power and my light shines on! My new favorite workout song is “I’m Still Standing “ by Elton John. Thank you to Teddi for having the courage to start her own business and providing such a wonderful program! Surrounded by such amazing coaches and touching/ changing so many lives with accountability! There is no other program like this one! Thank you Coach @Katie is.all.in and a very special thank you to Coach @ashleylovescardioandjewelry as I could not have done this without YOU! 🙏 Don’t waste any precious time join me on the All In journey! YOU are worth it!” #linkinbio
• M O T I V A T I O N • M O N D A Y • with coach @marcy_eliassen ✨ How many of you have missed out on moments because you didn’t like how you felt in your own skin? I vividly remember sitting on a gorgeous beach, my kids were playing in the ocean, the sun was shining, but there I sat, wrapped in a towel and cover up, afraid to be seen. On the rare moments I did go in the pool, a towel and to be waiting right by the exit because there wasn’t one minute I wanted to be visible to others. I was so uncomfortable with how I felt inside and I was trying to hide my unhappiness. I missed out on those moments with my family. When I look back at pictures, pre-All In, there are very few that I am actually in. Hiding from the camera or behind my children was the norm and I had the duck and tuck perfected. It wasn’t until I finally decided to make a dramatic lifestyle change that I truly started living. I dove in with both feet, ready to change, ready to feel good and ready to be an active participant in my own life as well as families. It was never about being a certain size or weight, it was about feeling healthy, fit and secure with who I am. All In helped me find the confidence to jump in the ocean, dive into the pool and be the best version of myself. No more hiding, no more sitting on the side lines. Don’t waste another day being an observer because I can tell you, life is much more fun in the pool! I challenge you to go All In, live your life, be active and do this for YOU.
STUFFED MUSHROOM CAPS✨🍄✨ Great for a healthy appetizer, or a quick lunch! 6 portobello caps minced garlic 1/2 c chopped mushrooms 1/8 c chopped onion 1/8 c chopped carrot 1/8 c chopped celery 1/4 c chopped peppers 1/2 c chopped zucchini 1 c cooked quinoa/rice mix 1/2 c wilted spinach leaves Fresh parsley Splash balsamic Sauté onion, garlic, celery, carrot, zucchini, chopped mushroom and peppers (about 10 minutes ) add spinach & grain mixture. Splash balsamic and deglaze (about 2-3 minutes ) turn off heat, spoon into caps and bake at 350 for about 20 Minutes. Enjoy! ✨ Thank you @kim is.all.in for this delicious recipe! 👩🏼🍳👩🏼🍳
• F R I D A Y • F E A T U R E • @amandabruno2006 : “Most of my life I could go without worry, eating what I wanted and working out when convenient. Because of that I developed horrible eating habits and no working out routine at all. After having three children, a European vacation drinking all the drinks and eating all the food, a stressful job working 60+ hours a week with lots of travel, and age generally taking its course...I found myself heavier and none of my pants fitting. For 18 months I tried everything including 5:30 am bootcamp, tracking calories, counting macros, some of the other “programs” you have heard about out, and then a friend told me about All IN. I was nervous to try it because I did not want to fail. But then one day I had just had enough. I was so frustrated with my body not matching up with the way I felt in my head. I had no idea who the person I looked at in the mirror was. So I decided to do the All IN program over Christmas and New Year. And I was so glad that I did. I lost the weight, but probably more than anything I made a lifestyle change and learned how to balance. I finally created healthy habits. I turned 40 a couple of weeks ago and have never felt better in my life. My girlfriends and I started the day with a hot yoga class and we ended with a party for my friends and family. It was the best day ever and I am so glad I gave myself the gift of health. And I have my fabulous coaches @mary_cofran_ , @chelsea_elder and @walkersdana to thank. They coached me, cheered me on, were tough when they had to be, and held me accountable. Exactly what I needed. If you are on the fence, DO IT. You won’t regret it.” #linkinbio
• F R I D A Y • F E A T U R E • @kerrirann : “My struggle with food began in college. I cheered my first two years. We had weekly weigh-ins that had me not eating the day before. It wasn’t a good cycle. I went up and down for years. I am so thankful that I was inspired to go All IN by one of my besties. She had just finished the program and was featured by Teddi and looked amazing. She glowed! I had reached a point where I was really uncomfortable in my skin. Clothes didn’t fit. I was about to go on a senior spring break with my twins and I dreaded it. I signed up with All IN and was so excited. I was ready for a change. I am also so thankful to @marcy_eliassen for being an awesome coach. I had some days in the beginning that were pretty tough, and she talked me off the ledge. She went above and beyond helping with options when I had to travel early on. I can’t tell you how much I appreciate the support and guidance and inspiration. I feel like myself again. It feels so good!” #linkinbio
• M O T I V A T I O N • M O N D A Y • with coach @marcy_eliassen ✨ “Let go of the idea that you have to be who you have always been.” For years, I was just my parent’s daughter, my husband’s wife and my children’s mother. My life was spent getting affirmations for the roles I played in other’s lives. I didn’t allow myself time and energy to develop my true self. By going All In, I nourished my mind, body and soul. I discovered I was capable of change, accomplishing goals and making myself a priority. I realized I didn’t have to fit into the mold of what served others and that my dreams are worth my actions. This program gave me the courage to leave a job I had since I was 23, to follow a career that I am passionate about. It gave me the confidence to run 2 half marathons and cross the finish line feeling like a champion. It took me from sitting on the sidelines observing my children to being an active participant in their daily lives. What is your vision of your best self and how are you creating it? Let’s do this!
Let’s sweat it out today with this week’s “At Home Fitness with @fayeallin ”! . Big movements today to see big results! Jump rope and alternate high kicks to tighten your core, challenge your balance and increase your heart rate 🔥 You don’t need to lay on the floor for crunches today! Find your balance over your front leg in a wide lunge position with arms extended and triceps engaged. Draw your back knee into center to fire up your core, legs and and arms without doing a single sit-up in this quick and effective HIIT sequence!
• F R I D A Y • F E A T U R E • ✨ @khdeup ✨: “I have always struggled with my weight, the same patterns over the years. Lose and then gain; constant fluctuations. I was miserable. I had tried every diet there was, you name it I tried it. And while some of them worked short-term, none made for real changes. After our wedding in 2015 I got pregnant with my first daughter and gained weight. I lost some before I got pregnant with my second daughter and was back up. At this point I nearly accepted it, because I now had these 2 beautiful babies and they brought me so much love and joy I almost could ignore how unhappy I was with myself. But then I saw some photos of myself and I knew how uncomfortable and unhappy I was. I applied to All IN and was matched with @danasallin and my life has never been the same! Being honest, I really did not enjoy the working out in the beginning, which is crazy to me because now getting something in daily is a non-negotiable for me. Breaking my unhealthy eating habits was the more challenging part. And you know what? It still can be hard. But now I have the tools and understand balance. I’m now able to be the healthiest, strongest version of myself and a good example to my daughters. After joining in December 2018 (right before Christmas! ) I’m down over 80lbs. When I saw Teddie’s story of gaining 80lbs during pregnancy that was my “aha” moment because it felt so relatable! When I saw how fit she was after going through the same pregnancy weight gain as me, I knew I had to give All IN a try. I wouldn’t have been able to do it if it wasn’t for Coach Dana and Coach Kim. Their nonstop support and encouragement was exactly what I needed. I am forever grateful for them! And for anyone that is on the fence about joining. Do yourself a favor and stop dragging your feet and just do it!” #linkinbio